I have just finished a top secret project that I've been working on for the last week and was reminded that I could post pictures from a previously top secret project that has now been given to the person it was made for. My grandma had made a baby blanket for my cousin's youngest daughter and needed some help finishing it. It made it's way to Brian's co-worker in Detroit who brought it along to Germany when he came last fall. I finished it and was able to bring it back to Michigan at Christmas for my aunt and uncle to bring it to North Carolina to my cousin. It has taken quite a journey!
It was a simple baby blanket made with solid yellow yarn and variegated baby yarn. It was the pattern that most people use to make washcloths, but only made with larger needles on a much larger scale. It was fun to help finish the blanket.
Stay tuned for pictures of my latest top secret project once it has been delivered to it's recipient! I also should have more time to update the blog now that I am done working non-stop on that project. We've taken a few short trips recently and I want to share the pictures that we took of those things, but a few random pictures from other things we've done recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment