Our last Christmas party of the year was with the Feenstra side (Brian's mom's side). We had the party in Brian's Uncle Tom's pole barn. Uncle Tom got all the kids a gift and I think it is pretty exciting for everyone to have a boy in the family. The girls all got stuffed teddy bears and Trent got a toy aircraft carrier. He LOVED it! Brian had to go check it out with him and eventually Erika had to check it out too. Here's some pictures of them enjoying it.
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." ~John 15:5
Friday, January 28, 2011
Feenstra Christmas 2010
Sorry about the delay between posts lately...I've been working hard on a project that I need to get finished soon and haven't had a lot of time for the blog. I'm hoping the project will be done tomorrow, so I should have a bit more time for this. :)
Our last Christmas party of the year was with the Feenstra side (Brian's mom's side). We had the party in Brian's Uncle Tom's pole barn. Uncle Tom got all the kids a gift and I think it is pretty exciting for everyone to have a boy in the family. The girls all got stuffed teddy bears and Trent got a toy aircraft carrier. He LOVED it! Brian had to go check it out with him and eventually Erika had to check it out too. Here's some pictures of them enjoying it.
Our last Christmas party of the year was with the Feenstra side (Brian's mom's side). We had the party in Brian's Uncle Tom's pole barn. Uncle Tom got all the kids a gift and I think it is pretty exciting for everyone to have a boy in the family. The girls all got stuffed teddy bears and Trent got a toy aircraft carrier. He LOVED it! Brian had to go check it out with him and eventually Erika had to check it out too. Here's some pictures of them enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment