Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nothing Much

Nothing overly exciting is happening here in Belleville at the moment.  Brian left this morning to go to Sheboygan, WI where Kohler is located for a meeting to try to get them to buy MTU's newest engine.  He flew out early this morning and flies out again early tomorrow morning to come back about 1:00.  A quick trip, but I'm okay with that!  ;)

I've been sitting here most of the day working on a cross stitch on a bib that I started a while ago and never finished.  I'm actually over halfway done with it and I just got back to doing it on Sunday.  I really like finishing things and giving them away so that they don't take up more room here.  Hopefully by the end of this week I can finish the bib and start on something new again.

This weekend we actually have some plans.  Saturday morning I am helping with a bridal shower at our church.  I have yet to pick up the fruit for it, but the plan is to do that Thursday night.  Once the shower is done, we are headed to GR to have dinner with a dear friend, Laura, and celebrate our newest niece's baptism on Sunday.  It will be a short trip, but it is worth being there for this occasion! 

Running in preparation for the race the following weekend has been going a bit slow for me.  It's been rainy and colder here, so I haven't had much motivation to get out and run lately.  I need to get back into it though if I want to finish the race.  I hope to run tomorrow morning before Brian gets home and do it again on Thursday and Friday since I have nothing going on either of those days.  I just have to keep telling myself that I have to do it because I've paid money to run in this race!  Hopefully that's enough motivation for me!

No comments: