Friday, April 23, 2010

Dog Bone Cookies

Tomorrow I am running a program called "Scooby-Doo!  Where Are You?" at the library.  As a snack, we are having "Scooby Snacks" which are just dog bone shaped cookies with frosting and sprinkles.  Yesterday I made the cookies and today I frosted and decorated them.  Unfortunately, my cookies don't really look much like dog bones anymore.  I don't think I'll tell the kids they are dog bone shapes because they probably will tell me they don't look at all like dog bones.  :)  I took some pictures to show you what they ended up looking like and what the cookie cutter I used looks like.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

I think your cookies look good, I thing Dad and I should taste them though to see if they taste good. I guess we'll have to leave that up to Brian to do! Mom