My task on Wednesday was to make Christmas wreaths to go with the candies I had made on Tuesday. I've always liked eating these Christmas wreaths, but had never made them before. Germany makes it a bit more interesting. :)
First, here is my bag of marshmallows. I didn't know marshmallows came from the Rockies!
I needed a lot of Corn Flakes and could buy a double-box here!
And from there the wreaths didn't go the greatest. The first batch wasn't very green because I didn't put enough food coloring in. They didn't make it to wreath shapes because they got hard too fast. Instead, I made holly lumps. It worked out okay when I put them onto plates though because I lined the outside with them and it looked like one giant wreath on the plate. They taste great though, so hopefully people can get past their looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment