Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Blanket

We haven't taken any more trips since the Black Forest, so now we're back to normal life.  We don't plan to take any more trips before Christmas except to check out some of the Christmas markets at some of the towns nearby.  Perhaps we'll go to one that is a bit farther away.  We haven't really decided where we're going yet. 

I've been very busy knitting since I'm making some things for Christmas presents.  About two weeks ago I finished my very first baby blanket.  Brian's sister Jill is expecting a baby just before Christmas and I wanted to make her a blanket.  It was very fun to knit and totally new for me!  It was the first time I had used circular needles and the first time I had used needles that big.  Once it was done, I packed it up (along with some German chocolate!) and sent it to Jill in Florida.  She got it over the weekend, so now I can post the pictures of it.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

The Feyen Family said...

Your blanket is adorable! That's a great color too!!

Ruth said...

I REALLY need to learn how to knit :) Beautiful Beth!!

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

Thanks Suzy! She's having a boy, so we thought the color was appropriate. :)

You should learn to knit Ruth! I need to learn to crochet though!