Saturday, January 23, 2010

Engines Exposed at the Henry Ford Museum

Today we finally had a day where neither of us had anything planned, so we planned a trip to the Henry Ford Museum to see the Engines Exposed exhibit.  Since the Auto Show is taking place right now, the Henry Ford decided to open up the hoods on over 50 of its car and show off the engines.  It was interesting to see all the different ways that engines are put together and the different sizes.  I learned much more about engines than I thought I would because Brian kept asking me what certain parts were to see if I could tell the difference between the cars.  After looking at the engines and having lunch, we saw our first IMAX movie at the Henry Ford and watched "Destiny in Space".  It was quite interesting.  Enjoy the pictures!



This is my new boyfriend.  :)  He even put his arm around me!

No comments: