Thursday, August 13, 2009

Eric and Katie's Wedding

The end of June brought us our second wedding for the year. I know we've been to a lot since then, but I wanted to put some pictures up of Eric and Katie's wedding so no one got left out! It was a gorgeous day at the end of June for an outdoor wedding at Spring Grove Park in Jamestown and a great reception at the Bluff complete with the amazing pasta bar! Brian and I were both immediately excited when we discovered that the pasta bar was part of the menu. We had a great time with our friends and wish the best for Eric and Katie since they now live in Florida.
The bride and groom
The bride and groom with their getaway car!Our tablemates, the Feyen family - Jon, Suzy, & JuliannaWe needed a picture with the gorgeous Julianna!
(Don't get any ideas though!)The whole gang minus one - Katie & Eric, Brian and I, Jon & Suzy with Julianna, Joel, & Nick minus Kelly.

No comments: