Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still Growing...

Our plants are still growing! Some of them are getting pretty large, so we're going to be transplanting a few of them into used juice containers to give them some more room. Here's the latest pictures.
In other news, Brian has played his first two church softball games. Both games were wins for our team and Brian hit the ball every time he got up to bat. I'll be glad for some earlier games (these first two were at 9:30) so that there might possibly be a few more fans in attendance.

At the library where I work, we were given a Picturing America grant which comes with a bunch of books and posters and other materials. Tomorrow night we're having an open house to display the books that come in the collection. If you're near Allen Park, stop by for some free ice cream!

1 comment:

laurel delange said...

Oh I miss church softball there........I am so glad he is playing and doing well though ;) At our church here it is so ridiculously competitive with it that Alec doesn't want to play.