I know it is not the best movie you have ever seen but let me know what you think.
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." ~John 15:5
Monday, October 13, 2008
Greenfield Village
This is the first time that I (Brian) have posted on our blog. I thought I would create a video containing clips from a few visits to Greenfield Village. This is one of the few videos that I have actually finished and produced. There are some silent parts because there was too much background noise and I removed the audio in those sections.
I know it is not the best movie you have ever seen but let me know what you think.
I know it is not the best movie you have ever seen but let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks great! I even learned some stuff!
Hey Beth!
I'm glad you got a laugh about the book. We are doing well down here. Jon starts looking at schools tomorrow so that's exciting and will keep us busy for a few days.
About the holidays...we for sure wont be in GR for Christmas. We do Christmas with my side. We are, however, going to try to get up there for Thanksgiving. Not sure if we will go for Thanksgiving or a weekend after. I'll keep you posted though cuz we would LOVE to see you guys!! Keep in Touch!
Post a Comment