After going camping, we spent about 5 hours doing laundry before heading out again. We went back to GR so that we didn't have to leave early Saturday morning. Friday night we took my parents bikes to get some pop from the store and then vegged on the couch with the cable. :) The extent of our fireworks were listening to the neighbors shoot some off outside.
Saturday was a fun day! We spent the morning cleaning the car from camping, picking up hay bales, and forgetting to cut Brian's hair. We then headed out to Eric's trailer at Gun Lake. We spent the day on the pontoon with the jet ski and brats. It was a very relaxing day and great to spend with Brian's friends. I am already missing hanging out with them and everyone's not even gone yet! We got ice cream at night which finally satisfied my craving for a twist cone. We finally left Gun Lake at midnight and decided to drive back to Belleville. Needless to say, when we got here at 2:30, we went right to bed! And we actually did get up for church in the morning!
This is actually a busy week for me! Normally I spend all my days at home alone until Brian comes home from work, but this week is a little different. Yesterday, Deb and Amy came to visit since they were at IKEA for the day. They are our first official non-family guests! And we're hoping that more come in the future. ;) Tomorrow morning I have to venture to downtown Detroit to fill out paperwork for my new job which will begin next week. After filling out the paperwork, I will be heading back to GR/Holland for a party for my Oma. Thursday morning I have an eye doctor appointment and then will come back to Belleville. Friday/Saturday we will be heading back to GR for more fun! Three trips in one week is a lot! Saturday afternoon I will be attending Sarah Kamper's wedding with my mom and Sunday we will be hearing Brian's friend, Nick, preach at First.
We will keep you updated on how all our mini-trips go and how the stuff for my job turns out. Please pray that I make it to where I need to be tomorrow morning in downtown because I'm rather nervous about going that far downtown alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment