Thursday, July 17, 2008

Frankenmuth and First Day

I don't have any pictures from Frankenmuth (I left my camera in the car!), but we had a great day! It was wonderful to see Grandma Jo and Fred and spend some time with them. We had lunch at Zehnder's and then browsed the bakery/gift shop. We got to see Katie's new car and then Grandma Jo and Fred left to go back home. My family went over to Bronner's and picked out our ornaments for this next Christmas which was fun. We then stopped at Birch Run and shopped a few stores. We could definitely go back though because we didn't even get to half of it!

Yesterday was my first full day at work. I spent most of the day looking through book catalogs and browsing the collection to become familiar with it. I sat in on a teen writing group and was very impressed with what the girls were writing! I also sat in on Baffling Bill's magic show with 3-6 year olds. We had three kids leave crying, but other than that, it was great! We got to pet Gus the bunny and even see a few tricks after the kids had left to see how they had done it. I'm looking forward to going back on Friday because I will get to learn the circulation program so that I can check out books.

No comments: