Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wheatfield, Indiana

Well, I have been corrected. We were in Wheatfield, Indiana for the weekend visiting good friends of ours, Jon and Suzy Feyen. They just moved there in January for a new job, so we thought we'd better visit them while we can. It was a great weekend filled with lots of games and food. It was good to see them again. Here's some pictures.


This is Toby (white/black on the top) and Ellie (brown/black on the bottom). They are Jon and Suzy's two dogs that Brian likes to refer to as oversized rodents. I like them even if they are small. Good Beth-sized dogs.

Here's Brian, Jon, and Suzy playing Tripoley, a game we just learned how to play. Brian beat us all on Friday night and I'm not sure who won this game.

Here's Jon, Suzy, and I playing the same game, only Brian taking the picture. I concentrate really hard when I'm trying to shuffle cards.

Here's Toby and Ellie again. They sleep in the same bed and the same crate. They're cute.

No comments: